05 January, 2011

FOOOD

Oh my goodness, I feel like my meals today deserved an entire post dedicated to them.
My mouth has had every fancy tickled today and it has resulted in an extremely pleased tummy.
In the morning, my sister fried up some eggs, easy enough, but still delicious.
Moving on to lunch...I left home early to meet up with my friend while she was on lunch break from classes. We decided to try out the Taco Truck that parks in our college parking lot every day.





OH
MY
GOSH.
Before today I had only ever had tortas from taco trucks (sooo delicious!), but today I had a Mexican tamale (much different from the Honduran ones I had from my boyfriend's

father). But the real "bang!" was the tacos, so
sweet
sooooo delicious!!!
Then for dinner, when I got home from classes, BAM, my parents had brought me home a burrito from when they went out to dinner at "La Playa Bonita". Yum! Yum! Yum!
Well, off to homework! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment