02 January, 2011


Winter quarter begins tomorrow and I am only slightly excited to get back into the groove of things. I have been lazy since break started-but only in my studies. As far as socially and physically, I have been very active, working out at the gym and spending more time with friends than is average for me, so for that I am pleased.
This quarter I am taking 17 credits-five of which I am thrilled about, my "Philosophy in Cinema" class. Though this does not directly relate to my idea of a major, it seemed like "my" kind of class. I am also taking English, Math and Educational Philosophies (Mind you, I am still a freshman). I am already pondering whether or not to partake in Summer Quarter- or to dash off to Hawai`i again and spend time with my family. I am really not sure what I am to do, I have decided to try to "roll with the punches" this year, because it is surely to be a doozy.

On a different note, New Years was quite interesting and I learned that I have the ability to go past my personal qualms with bodily fluids to help someone in need and I am glad to have learned that fact and that the person in question came out perfectly fine.
I also got my New Years kiss- in an odd way.

No comments:

Post a Comment