13 January, 2011


Right now I am (still) exhausted and though the weekend is coming I feel no relief. I have a 2500 word essay due Monday and I have to read a hundred or so pages of Freire and a book called "How to Escape From a Leper Colony" so I will be very busy.
Unfortunately my mind still refuses discontinue its constant intellectual rampage of thought.
I am going to try to relax a bit this weekend- I intend to attend the Seattle MLK ceremony and make a trip to an abandoned insane asylum with a few friend- I also wish to go Swing Dancing, but alas I fear that may not happen.
I do not like going without my boyfriend-in fear that he might get offended that I would dance with other men (he has not voiced problem with it, in fact he encourages me to go out with my girlfriends to dance, but in his culture dancing with someone else is considered cheating, so I am afraid I will offend?)

Anyway this post is fairly pointless- I am too tired to continue. So here is a picture of how tired I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment